Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do u think my DD prob. is with irs or Walmart moneycard?

So what about those of us who didn't use SBBT/Republic and all these other third party places that are taking miney oiut of your refund? I used the free fed taxact and didn't have any fees for them to take out. I was accepted on the 17th and taxact said expect DD 1/29. I am using a Walmart moneycard to DD and it's still not there. I am wondering if MY issue is with the Walmart card of irs?!? When i called irs they rudely told me not to call back until after tues. The walmart money card 800# is saying they are having techinal difficulties and to try again later. It started showing me a message yesterday morning that says if u expect a DD it will be posted by 10am pst. There was nothing yesterday and It's not after 10 am pst yet today. I guess all I can do is check the card after 10am pst. I really don't understand this though because I didn't have any fees taken out and it's a relatively small refund, but I need it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment