Thursday, November 10, 2011

Am I getting played?! All your answers would be really helpful!?

So I like this girl a lot. She is perfect <3 She makes me feel like no other has before... And we talk from morning to night everyday. She says I always make her smile, and can always make her day. She says I'm really cute, and everything I say/do is cute. She says that I make her feel save. But the problem is about a week ago, she told me she needed to be honest with me and told me she still had feelings for her ex boyfriend... She said that I deserve better, a lot better... that it wasn't fair for her to be talking to me when she still haves feelings for her ex. She said that she didn't deserve me. I asked why? And she said I was perfect. I said no I wasn't. And she said I was for her. That when her ex wasn't around, than she knew she liked me for sure. But when her ex came around she got so confused. She said that I treat her so much better than her ex does, but she just doesn't know how to get over him. She said it could be the biggest mistake of her live to be telling me this but she needed to be honest. I told her I didn't want to loose her, and so we continued to talk still. Things were going great, but this week her ex told her she needed to choose between me and him by today, because he wasnt going to wait around anymore... She told him that she wasn't going to choose, and he said fine I stick around for a little bit longer because i love you... So me and her have still been talking it's just I don't know if I should wait around anymore? I mean I love her a lot, not going to deny it. It's just she doesn't seem to know what she wants. I walk her to three of her seven cles everyday at school. I just need some advice in what I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment