Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HOw can I bond mroe with this rabbit?

I got a rabbit in February that I named Einstein. He is a lionlop, and is white, and completely adorable. However, he doesn't seem to like me at all. I had him in a cage for a few months, and now my dad and i just built him an awesome hutch outside, and he has plenty of room to run, but he doesn't seem to like me at all. Whenever I try to hold hiim, he jumps and squirms and i don't want to hurt him. If i try to give him a treat, he pulls it ou tof my hand. He doesn't run around at all or play in my house, or anything, and when you put him on the ground, he doesn't move an inch. I don't see him playful at all, and he just isn't... I guess he isn't exactly what I wanted. I obviously don't want to get rid of him, because I bought him, and he is a good bunny and he doesn't bite, hwoever, i wanted an affectionate bunny who will let me pet him, and let me brush him well without squirming, and being horribel all the time. I don't know what to do and my parents won't let me get another bunny unless i get rid of him. Is there anything i can do to fix this? he won't even play with any of his toys with me, or anything. I feel like i'm evil or something, that he rusn away whenever i come near. WHat is going on!?

No comments:

Post a Comment